Dermarollers should be very simple to use, but many people get caught up with all the different conflicting information out there. Here are ten simple rules to remember which should take the hassle out of these fantastic little devices.
1) Don’t buy a needle length which is too long – You might think that the longer the needle the better the result. Whilst this may be marginally true, if you go too long, you won’t want to use it because it’ll be too painful.
2) Do Moisturize – Many people use a Dermaroller without applying any type of moisturizer or vitamin cream. Whilst not doing so can still produce good results, with it, you will achieve better results far more quickly.
3) Don’t Press Too Hard – Forget “no pain no gain” and just use the Dermaroller gently, don’t draw blood and see the results show without having to suffer discomfort.
4) Buy With Support – Make sure you ansiktsskrubb buy your Dermaroller from somewhere which offers ongoing help with your treatment. Some companies will just sell you the Dermaroller and leave you to get on with it. Not great if you need some assistance or help down the line. It you don’t know where to go for help, try resource such as dermaroller planet.
5) Don’t Share your Dermaroller – It’s simply not hygienic.
6) Look after you Dermaroller – The needles on them can be quite delicate. Don’t drop it, don’t bang it about and clean it at least once a week. By doing this, you’ll extend the life of your derma roller.
7) Don’t let the sales talk and marketing put you off – Dermarollers can be very simple. Don’t worry too much about all the sales hype and additional products. Just use one five days a week, take about a minute to use it, add some moisturiser and go. Job done.
8) Don’t Roll too much – Just a few rolls every day is ample to get the skin working and producing collagen. Don’t over roll, there is no need.
9) Buy and Compare – Don’t go for the first Dermaroller you come across. Find somewhere that sells more than one model so you can see the pros and cons of each. Any site which only sells on model cannot claim to deliver honest advice on it’s single brand.
10) Believe In Them – They sound to good to be true but believe it all. They are so easy, so effective and it’s only a matter of time before they become everyone’s secret weapon against aging.